Why not a course?
Just starting out? Then read these essential books for new freelance copywriters first
Bob Bly’s “The Copywriter’s Handbook”
Master-Level Reading Tip
Don’t stick to only copywriting books, or books on freelancing. As a freelancer, you should be reading business books as well. General marketing books are also of incredible value. Quick examples that come to mind include Jay Abraham’s “Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got” and Ray Dalio’s “Principles“.
Pete Bowerman’s “The Well-Fed Writer”
Valerio Puggioni’s “Start Here”
- how to get clients on LinkedIn
- how to find email addresses
- which tools I use for prospecting
- what your processes should look like
- how you can position yourself to win your dream clients
- … and more.
Onward and upward
Need help getting clients?
If you’re new to freelance copywriting, in this free video course, we cover how you can get started right away, including how to:
- Identify your best niche
- Connect with your dream clients
- Land highly profitable projects